Seeking a quality, ambitious and enthusiastic Full Time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate must maintain helpful, encouraging, accountable and team-oriented values.
- Day to day management of accounts payable invoices, employee reimbursements, reconciling vendor and credit card statements, month end closing entries and reports.
- Enters invoices into the system accurately, maintains proper coding of invoices, and ensures correct support documentation is received.
- Maintains organized and accurate filing of all invoices.
Qualified candidates must have 2-3 years of accounts payable experience and be extremely organized with strong investigative and follow-up skills and attention to details. Other qualifications include:
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- Experience with MAS/Sage accounting products preferred
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (8)
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume to HRRecruiter@chcw.org. Visit our website www.chcw.org to access our employment application.