Case Manager – Health Home (Ellensburg)
Community Health of Central Washington has an opening for a Case Manager – Health Home to join our growing Population Health Team.
Job duties include:
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients to enable prompt response to changes in health
- Assessment, care planning and monitoring of client status
- Implementation and coordination of services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Social Sciences
- 2+ years of recent case management experience (clinical or hospital)
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Bilingual E/S preferred
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (8)
To apply, please submit an employment application, resume and 3 verifiable letters of reference to: HRRecruiter@chcw.org. Visit our website www.chcw.org to access our employment application.