Community Health of Central Washington has an opening for a high performing Dental Biller to join our Patient Accounts Team.
Job duties include:
- Entering dental charges
- Processing dental claims including follow-up processes
- Clerical assignments as required
- Other assignments as needed
- 2 years Dental Billing experience required
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures, dental coding and charging practices required
- Knowledge of dental claims follow-up process required
- Knowledge of Dentrix desired
- Experience in A Community Health Center/FQHC desired
- Knowledge of Medicaid billing practices for dental services desired
- Bilingual E/S required
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (8)
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume to: HRRecruiter@chcw.org. Visit our website www.chcw.org to access our employment application.