Community Health of Central Washington has an opening for a full time HIM Coordinator to manage and maintain all aspects of health records including both electronic and hard copy patient charts.
Job duties include:
- Process all medical records ROI’s incoming and outgoing
- Fax documents, scan and send to patient’s HER
- Receive and forward incoming electronic documents
- Update EHR for deceased, transferred, discharged and inactive patients
- Receive and process incoming mail
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (8)
- And More!
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume to: HRRecruiter@chcw.org. Visit our website www.chcw.org to access our employment application.