Temporary opportunity to assist our Human Resources department with all aspects of employee recruitment.
Job Duties include:
- Identifying and recruiting talent to fill job vacancies;
- Participating in interviews;
- Conducting reference checks and pre-employment screening;
- Administering the onboarding process,
- Gathering feedback to make improvements with current CHCW processes and programs.
- 40 hours per week, M-F. Position is through December 2018 with the potential to extend longer.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a related field and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Prior HR experience strongly preferred.
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume to: HRRecruiter@chcw.org. Visit our website www.chcw.org to access our employment application.