Regional Health Services Manager
Exciting opportunity to utilize your experience and leadership abilities in healthcare management. Community Health of Central Washington-Ellensburg, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and family medicine residency teaching clinic is seeking an experienced Manager to oversee day-to-day operations of our new 8000 sq. ft. medical/dental facility located in Ellensburg, WA.
Job duties include:
- Maintain and assist in development and review of Clinical Service policies and procedures
- Maintain professional working relationships to provide quality patient care and clinical training
- Recruit support staff and supervise clinical department managers
- Provide oversight and management of the budget for both medical and dental
- Promote patient centered medical care
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal communication skills to enhance team building and improved patient care
- Degree in Healthcare Management or clinical degree
- Experience with budgeting, patient relations, clinic administration, and personnel management
- Experience with community health center desired
- Excellent health insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid holidays (8)
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume to: HRRecruiter@chcw.org. Visit our website www.chcw.org to access our employment application.